When I was in college, my roommates and I liked nothing better than to completely stuff ourselves with McDonald’s after a night out. Burger, large fries, three fries sauce, large milkshake and sometimes an extra burger to make the party complete. When I think back on it now I am surprised that I haven’t had to undergo a surgical procedure. When I was at a Mac the other day, I wondered: how many calories are in our favorite McDonald’s food? We made a list!
- Big Tasty Beef with bacon – 871 calories
- Big Mac – 503 calories
- McChicken – 450 calories
- Quarter Pounder – 521 calories
- Veggie Burger – calories
- Chicken McNuggets 9 pieces – 402 calories
- Croquette – 349 calories
- McWrap Crispy Chicken honey mustard – 583 calories
- French Fries medium – 330 calories
- Strawberry milkshake medium – 325 calories
- French Fry Sauce 1 cup – 106 calories
- Barbecue Sauce – 40 calories
- Ceasar Salad with Sauce and Croutons – 355 calories
- Side Salad – 18 calories
- McFlurry M&M’s – 355 calories
- Caramel Sundae Ice Cream – 238 calories
- Horn with ice cream – 128 calories
Wow, we are shocked! We knew McDonalds is not exactly healthy, but that you get so many calories, we did not know.
Example: you eat a Big Mac with a medium fries and a french fries sauce. You drink a medium strawberry milkshake with this. You will consume 940 calories! If you also take a McFlurry M&M’s for dessert, you will have 1,286 calories…
Is your favorite product not listed? On the website of McDonald’s you can find all the nutritional values of their products!